Yacht Club Resort
1700 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 US
Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [ Room
sail into the glorious traditions and casual grace of a grand
New England seaside resort. Savor the golden hues of the woodwork
in the lobby that recall a time of nautical elegance. Make
your sea-faring days complete as you stroll through the lush
gardens, colorful grounds, carefree lounges and quiet spaces
just steps away Disney's Beach Club Resort. Or splash to your
heart's content in the three-acre aquatic playground of wondrous
waterslides, white-sand beaches and blue lagoons.
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
* Meeting and banquet facilities
* Business Center
* Barber and beauty shop
* Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Yacht Club - Dining
Yacht Club - Yachtsman Steakhouse
* Savor the rustic charm of the Yachtsman Steakhouse and enjoy
delicious family fare from the eateries and lounges at Disney's
Yacht Club Resort and Disney's Beach Club Resort.
Yacht Club - Recreation
Yacht Club Resort Recreation
your Resort stay with a variety of recreational offerings
including pools, arcades, playgrounds, watercraft rentals
* Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and
the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides,
currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
* Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer
Strength exercise machines supervised by experienced trainers;
relax in the spa, steam room or sauna; and treat yourself
to a therapeutic massage.
* Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball
games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht &
Beach Club Common area.
* Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content
on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong
* Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and
balls are complimentary.
* Croquet:Play a lively game on the grass court.
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse, or take a specialty
cruise. (Extra fee)
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake -
a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five
Epcot® area Resorts.
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
* Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children
ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment
created just for them.
Yacht Club - Guest Rooms
Yacht Club Resort Guest Rooms
grand accommodations in a world where the magic never ends.
a charming wooden-planked bridge and come home to a bright,
spacious guest room straight out of Nantucket. Sail away to
airy accommodations with a bright bathroom, spacious dressing
area and sunny balcony or patio where always near to
the inviting sand and surf you may feel the sea breeze.
room views include:
* Garden View: Enjoy views of the gardens or adjacent woods.
* Water/Pool View: Look out onto Stormalong Bay, Crescent
Lake, or a quiet pool.
* Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from
your Guest room.
Guest Rooms: (max 4-5 Guests)
Settle into a bright, charming Guest room decorated in a nautical
(max 4-8 Guests)
Stay in a Junior with 2 queen-size beds and 1 daybed (sleeps
4); Turret with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths located in Tower
(sleeps 8); two bedroom with 2 baths and sitting area (sleeps
4); Vice Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, kitchen
and sitting area (sleeps 6); Admiral with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths,
living area and kitchenette (sleeps 6); or Presidential with
2 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6).
* Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed
or two queen-size beds (available with daybed)
* Disabled accessible rooms available
* 24-hour room service
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and make-up mirrors in
* In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no
* Cribs available upon request
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Newspaper delivery available
* High Speed Internet Access
* Laundry facilities/services
Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
* Comfy robes available in your room
* Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations
and vacation planning
* Access to the exclusive Regatta Club featuring Continental
breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
* Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion
an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park offered only to
a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional
Yacht Club - Meeting Facilities
this revival of 1800's New England seaside splendor nestled
along a 45-acre lake for its 73,000 square-foot convention
center, two beautiful ballrooms and multiple breakout rooms.
Club Resort Meeting Facilities
Over 73,000 square feet of flexible function space
21 total breakout rooms
Two permanent convention registration counters
Booth controlled A/V and lighting
Remote control lighting and projection
State-of-the-art sound system
Satellite up/down link capabilities
Ceiling recessed screens
Convenient dock access for quick and easy set-up and removal
Roll-up doors for ballroom access
Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet access