1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [ Room
a distant land: the lush, tropical South Pacific complete
with white-sand beach, thatched roofs, swaying palms, koi
ponds, volcanic rocks and more than 75 species of indigenous
vegetation. Relish the unimaginable splendor of Polynesia
as you settle into a warm welcoming world that celebrates
"Ho'Onanea," the passing of time in languid tranquility.
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club/spa
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
Polynesian Resort - Dining
Character Dining: Join Mickey and friends as they welcome
you with Polynesian hospitality for a breakfast filled with
extraordinary food, fun and, of course, 'ohana (family). Savor
the flavor and hospitality of the islands as Mickey and friends
make you a part of the 'ohana (family). Enjoy a delicious
American breakfast influenced by the tastes of Polynesia.
Special and Unique Dining
Cafe: Sail away to this lively and casual family cafe serving
the "perfect cup," along with American cuisine that
has a distinctive Asian accent. Slip away to the South Seas
to enjoy an exotic, energetic epicurean experience. Fun is
"brewing" at this restaurant serving American cuisine
with subtle Asian influences. This casual, family restaurant
offers char- oven-roasted chicken, slow-roasted prime rib,
macadamia-crusted mahi mahi, Asian noodle bowls and more.
The on-stage open pastry kitchen is not to be missed. The
chanting of the islands beckons!
Enjoy American grilling influenced by the flavors of Polynesia,
including Hawaiian-style appetizers, grilled meats and vegetables
in this family restaurant. Imagine the warmth of a glowing
sunset and the smell of oak from the grill. The bellow of
conch shells welcomes you to this family-style all-you-care-to-eat
Hawaiian land of food, fun, laughter, sharing and Polynesian
hospitality. Savor skewers of meats and vegetables and other
uniquely flavored island specialties grilled over the expansive
18-foot wood-burning fire pit. Be transported to a paradise
far, far away.
Spirit of Aloha Show
Spirit of Aloha Show: Experience the rich traditions
and flavors of exotic South Seas islands in this tropical
feast. Feast on an all-you-care-to-eat banquet inspired by
the flavors of the South Seas. Join in the luau inspired fun
as you sample delectable treats from around the Pacific. Dine
on island favorites like Lanai roasted chicken and barbeque
ribs in a beachfront backyard cabana of a Hawaiian guesthouse.
Savor the South Seas!
Disney's Polynesian Resort - Recreation
the bounty of recreational activities at Disney's Polynesian
Resort, and remember the motto "Aita Peatea": "There
will be another day tomorrow just like today."
Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
* Pools: Dive into fun in your choice of two heated watering
holes, including the Nanea Volcano Pool, featuring a grotto
slide and children's wet play area.
* Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art
exercise equipment, or book a rejuvenating full-service spa
* Never Land Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children
ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment
created just for them.
* Arcade: Play a variety of video games at Moana Mickey's
Arcade, located next to the Never Land Club.
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a
specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
* Volleyball: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic one-mile run along the path
to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Polynesian Resort - Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
yourself at home in Tonga, Tahiti and the exotic islands of
the South Seas. Relax among the rich tropical colors and the
captivating Hawaiian motif of a spacious Guest room, drink
in the fragrances of blooming vegetation, gaze out over sand
and sea, and revel in the delicious scents and sounds of a
room views include:
* Lagoon View: Enjoy spectacular views of the Seven Seas Lagoon.
* Garden View: Take in views of the Resort's beautifully landscaped
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific in a spacious room
decorated with whimsical accents.
maximum 5-9 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom with separate sitting area and wet bar
(sleeps 5); two bedroom Princess with 2 baths, separate sitting
area and fridge (sleeps 9); or King Kamehameha with 2 stories,
2 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths and kitchen (sleeps 6).
* Rooms are available with two queen-size beds (available
with sofa bed); king-size beds available in suites
* Disabled accessible rooms available
* Turndown service available upon request
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in
* In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no
* Cribs available upon request
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Newspaper delivery available
* Laundry facilities/services
Concierge-level Guests receive exclusive personalized Disney
signature service. They are entitled to these special amenities:
* Plush robes available in your room.
* Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations
and vacation planning.
* Access to the exclusive King Kamehameha Club Concierge Lounge
featuring Continental breakfast, snacks and evening wine and
* Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion
an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris®
at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park offered
only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for
an additional fee.