Fort Wilderness Campground
4510 N Fort Wilderness Trail
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 US Reserve Now
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [ Room
magic from dawn to dusk at the only campground at the Walt
Disney World® Resort. Make yourself at home in an air-conditioned
cabin, or stay in secluded campsites for tents and all types
of RVs. Hike winding paths, explore nature trails on horseback
and have the time of your life in the great outdoors among
hundreds of acres of natural beauty.
* Guest Services desk
* Babysitting and child services
* Laundry facilities/services
* Convenient self-parking
Fort Wilderness Campground - Dining
Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue Mickey's Backyard Barbeque
Musical Revue: Dig in to the all-you-care-to-eat vittles at
this hearty American hoe down. Enjoy all-American favorites
like fried chicken, smoked BBQ pork ribs, corn, baked beans,
tossed green salad, fresh baked bread and strawberry shortcake,
plus unlimited draft beer, wine, sangria and soft drinks.
Clap along to the lively musical comedy revue as you savor
your scrumptious dinner! It's the tastiest treat on the frontier!
Backyard BBQ: Come join Mickey, Minnie and the gang along
with your merrymakin' hosts, Sarsaparilla Sal and Tumbleweed,
for a hearty country picnic. With a full line-up of line-dancin',
western-singin', rope-trickin', kid-friendly entertainment,
the roof of this outdoor pavilion is in danger of getting
blown off. Enjoy an all-you-care-to-eat buffet featuring BBQ
pork ribs, baked chicken and hot dogs with all the trimmings.
It's a knee-slappin' good time!
Tavern: Blaze a trail to this refreshing outpost of flavor
featuring pizza, appetizers, smoothies and full service bar.
They pioneered great taste.
End Restaurant: Dig into the heartiest eatin' in the wilderness
at this all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet. The pot-bellied stove,
beamed ceilings, split log décor and flagstone floor
welcome you into a simple, satisfying world of American down-home
cooking. Start your day with a bountiful breakfast, featuring
favorites like omelets, cheese grits, and biscuits and gravy,
or enjoy dining here for lunch, dinner or snack time. Make
this your mealtime home on the range.
Disney Fort Wilderness Campground - Recreation
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Recreation
some rustic fun in the great outdoors with recreational activities
for the entire family.
* Pools: Splash to your heart's content at Meadow Swimmin'
Pool and Wilderness Swimmin' Pool.
* Bay Lake Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball games at Davy
Crockett's Wilderness Arcade at Pioneer Hall and Daniel Boone's
Wilderness Arcade in the Meadow Recreation Area.
* Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's
content at outdoor activity areas located at Pioneer Hall,
the Meadow Recreation area, Creekside Meadow and the Marina/Beach
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or sign up
for professional instruction at Sammy Duvall's Watersports
Centre. (Extra fee)
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Extra fee, catch and release only.)
* Bike Rentals: Rent a bike and enjoy the three-quarter mile
path to Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
* Tri-Circle-D Ranch & Farm: Hit the trail and enjoy horseback,
wagon and carriage rides. Pint-sized cowfolk can enjoy pony
rides and a farm with lovable critters.
Video Rentals: Stop by Meadow Trading Post to rent a movie
* Chip'n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long: Gather 'round the campfire
with your nutty pals for songs and fun, then watch a classic
Disney movie under the stars.
* Jogging Trail: Enjoy a scenic one-mile run along the bike
path to Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
* Tennis: Hit the hard courts for a set or two. (Bring your
own equipment - rentals are not available.)
* Electric Carts: Explore the wilderness in an electric cart.
Rentals are available at the Bike Barn. (Extra fee)
Fort Wilderness Campground - Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Guest Rooms
yourself at home in an air-conditioned Wilderness cabin that
sleeps six and comes with a fully equipped kitchen, cable
TV, VCR, picnic table, charcoal grill and daily housekeeping.
Or, hitch up your RV or pitch a tent and take advantage of
secluded campsites near convenient Comfort Stations with private
showers and laundries in Disney's magical great outdoors.
Cabins and Campsites Include:
* Wilderness Cabin: Relax with the perfect combination of
home-style comforts and the great outdoors.
* Preferred Hook-Up Campsite: Hitch your RV up to a site that
includes water, electricity, sewer and cable.
* Full Hook-Up Campsite: Hitch your RV up to a site that includes
water, electricity and sewer.
* Partial Hook-Up Campsite: Pitch a tent or pop-up camper
at a site that includes water and electricity.
Guest Rooms: maximum 6-10 Guests
Options: Wilderness Cabin (sleeps 6); Preferred Campsite (sleeps
10); Campsite with full hook-up (sleeps 10); Campsite with
partial hook-up (sleeps 10).
available at all campsites:
* Charcoal grill and picnic table
* 20 amp/120 Volt, 30 amp/120 Volt, 50 amp/250 Volt outlets
* Sanitary disposal system (most sites)Safety keeping boxes
available at all Comfort Stations (near most campsites):
* Toilet facilities
* Private showers
* Laundry facilities (except Creekside Meadow/group camping
* Ice machines
* Pay phones
available in all Wilderness Cabins:
* Fully-equipped kitchens
* Dining table with seating for six
* Air conditioning
* Full bathroom
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, hairdryers and VCRs
in each room
* Patio deck
* Picnic table and charcoal grill
* Fold-away crib
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Daily housekeeping
* Access to nearby laundry facilities/services