at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
901 West Timberline Drive
Orlando, FL 32830 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Dining ] [ Recreation
] [ Room Types ]
the grandeur of the glorious national parks of America's great
Northwest in a cozy villa with a kitchen, living area and
all the comforts and amenities of home. Bask in the harmony
of natural elements, towering totems, Native American culture
and the legacy of the transcontinental railroad while you
sample the beauty and majesty of the great outdoors.
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Dining
fine food and drink specialties of the Northwest and enjoy
tasty vittles and libations.
Point: Retreat to this lodge-like restaurant to enjoy cuisine
and landscape murals that showcase a strong Pacific Northwest
Special and Unique Dining
Canyon Café: Enjoy a true lodge experience Western-style
as you relax and enjoy barbeque wood-smoked meats and
Fork Snacks: Capture the rugged outdoorsy spirit of the Pacific
Northwest at this counter-service restaurant. Try the soups,
salads, sandwiches, pizza and hamburgers. It'll tame your
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Recreation
your Resort stay with a variety of recreational offerings
including pools, arcades, playgrounds, watercraft rentals
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Recreation
some rustic fun at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and enjoy family
activities in the great outdoors at Disney's Fort Wilderness
Resort & Campground.
* Pools: Splash to your heart's content at Silver Creek Springs,
Hidden Springs Pool, and the two spas. Stay tuned for lots
of excitement nearby at Fire Rock Geyser.
* Bay Lake Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Sturdy Branches Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art
exercise equipment, experience a relaxing massage or dry sauna.
* Cub's Den: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children
ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment
created just for them.
* Buttons & Bells Arcade: Play a variety of video and
pinball games at this high-tech game room located in the area
next to Wilderness Lodge Mercantile.
* Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's
content on this 24-hour playground located next to Wilderness
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse, or take a specialty
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Bike Rentals: Rent a bike and enjoy the three-quarter mile
path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
* Video Rentals: Stop by Wilderness Lodge Mercantile to rent
a movie or two.
* Jogging Trail: Enjoy a scenic run one-mile run along the
bike path to Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
at Disney's Wilderness Lodge - Guest Rooms
to a studio or villa infused with nature and the spirit of
the Pacific Northwest. Delight in bold quilt designs, mission-style
furniture, warm colors and a wildlife motif throughout welcoming
accommodations with kitchens, sitting areas and extras, where
you may hear the rumble of Fire Rock Geyser and enjoy the
sights and sounds of the forest.
Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Guest Rooms
* Water View: Look out onto a pool.
* Garden View: Take in views of playgrounds, landscaped courtyards
or blooming trees.
maximum 4-8 Guests
Settle into a spacious Studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom Villa
(sleeps 4) or two bedroom Villa (sleeps 8).
* Turndown service available
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in
* Cribs, coffee makers and refrigerators available
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)