4600 North World Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [ Room
yourself to a vacation getaway that reflects the legacy of
Walt Disney's monumental vision. Step off the monorail into
a gleaming metropolis exploding with bold colors and daring
angles in a dazzling lakeside environment. Experience sweeping
views, white-sand beaches, wide-open spaces and sensational
style in this stunning Resort that offers every modern convenience
and easy access to the Magic Kingdom® Park and Epcot®.
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
* Barber and beauty shop
* Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Contemporary Resort - Dining
award-winning tastes at California Grill, savor a hearty meal
at Concourse Steakhouse and take advantage of the diversity
of dining options available throughout Disney's Contemporary
Mickey's: Dine with Chef Mickey as he cooks up a bountiful
display of delicious dishes for his buffet. Enjoy the fun
and excitement of meeting Mickey and his pals during your
feast as the monorail quietly whisks by overhead. Chef Mickey
invites you to a buffet at this favorite for family fun Character
dining. Choose from a spectacular spread of seasonal specialties.
Make your meal end sweetly ever after at the sundae bar. Dining
here reveals true Character!
Grill: Enjoy a spectacular view and fine dining inspired by
the fresh eclectic tastes of West Coast American cuisine.
Venture into the vibrant and charged atmosphere and watch
culinary masterpieces being created in the on-stage kitchen.
Savor flavors influenced by the Pacific Coast melting pot.
Delight in sushi, brick oven-baked flat breads, handmade Sonoma
goat cheese ravioli, oak-fired pork tenderloin or butterscotch
crème brûlée. Accompany your meal with
specially selected and limited wines from California's finest
estates. Enjoy a Golden State of mind!
Steakhouse: Dine in a 90-foot high atrium as you watch the
monorail whisk by. Step into the future of fine dining at
this exciting yet casual family steakhouse serving creative
American favorites. The stunning open atrium allows you to
witness the monorail breeze quietly through the towering concourse
as you dine. Dinner specialties include hickory-smoked prime
rib, barbecue chicken, oven-roasted mushrooms and linguini,
and Kansas City strip steak. "Train" your sights
on this contemporary dining experience.
and Fun Center: Play and dine at this 24-hour-a-day counter-service
restaurant and video arcade. Enjoy hot and cold sandwiches,
salads and desserts. If you are in the mood to play, this
is the place any time of day!
Disney's Contemporary Resort - Recreation
your Resort stay with a world of recreational activities on
land and sea for the entire family.
Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
* Pools: Splash to your heart's content at two heated pools
and hot tub near the Disney's Contemporary Resort marina.
* Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Olympiad Fitness Center: Work out on state-of-the-art exercise
equipment and treat yourself to a relaxing Swedish, aromatherapy
or deep-tissue massage.
* Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball favorites at
the Food 'n Fun Center.
* Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's
content on this 24-hour playground adjacent to the marina.
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or sign up
for professional instruction at Sammy Duvall's Watersports
Centre. (Extra fee)
* Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. (Don't forget
to bring your own equipment.)
* Volleyball: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic 1.1-mile run around the Resort.
Contemporary Resort - Guest Rooms
Contemporary Resort Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
into the future, where High Style has been redefined so that
you can make yourself at home among the lavish designs and
dazzling patterns of a grand Guest room. Take advantage of
spacious bathrooms, quiet sleeping and sitting areas and private
balconies, some of which offer astonishing views of Bay Lake
or the spectacular nighttime fireworks at the Magic Kingdom®
room views include:
* Magic Kingdom View: Take in views of the icons and attractions
of the Magic Kingdom Park.
* Lake/Pool View: Look out onto a pool or Bay Lake.
* Garden/Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds
from your Guest room.
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Surround yourself with modern luxury in a spacious Guest room
decorated in bold, colorful designs.
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a standard room with additional
square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
maximum 3-8 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom with kitchenette and separate sitting
area (sleeps 6); two bedroom with 2 1/2 baths, separate sitting
area and kitchenette (sleeps 8); Vice Presidential with 2
bedrooms (sleeps 6); or Presidential with 2 bedrooms (sleeps
* Available with your choice of one king-size bed with a daybed
or two queen-size beds with a daybed
* Disabled accessible rooms available
* 24-hour room service
* Turndown service upon request
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in
* In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no
* Cribs available upon request
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Newspaper delivery available
* High Speed Internet Access
* Laundry facilities/services
Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
* Both the 12th and 14th floor Club Concierge levels offer
pre-arrival itinerary planning assistance, as well as Concierge
level Cast Member assistance from 7am-10pm. Continental breakfast
is served from 7am-10:30am and mid-day snacks from 11:30am-4pm.
Housekeeping provides evening turndown service in all Club
* In addition to these offerings, the 14th floor offers wine
and hors d'oeuvres from 5-7pm and cordials and desserts from
8-10pm. Also, robes and DVD/VCR players are available in guest
* Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion
an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris at
Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park offered only to
a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for an additional