Boardwalk Inn Resort
2101 North Epcot Resort Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure
] [ Dining ] [ Recreation
] [ Room Types ]
to a whimsical waterfront Resort steeped in nostalgia and
old-fashioned charm. Experience the romance and playfulness
of a bygone era, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored
inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds
of the beautiful BoardWalk. With dining and entertainment
galore, Disney's BoardWalk Inn transports you to a simpler
time when life was nothing short of grand and all your days
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
* Meeting and banquet facilities
* Business Center
* Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
* High Speed Internet Access
Boardwalk Inn - Dining
you're at Disney's BoardWalk Inn and Villas or walking Disney's
Boardwalk itself, please your palate with an innovative mix
of crowd-pleasing dining choices. From sports bars to elegant
night spots, there is an option here that is just right for
Signature Dining -
Flying Fish Café
Fish Café: Get hooked on the fabulous fish and sizzling
steaks at this restaurant featuring creative cuisine. Treat
yourself to the good times and great cuisine of this innovative
eatery where American cooking is redefined to emphasize seasonal
specialties and a fresh, healthy approach to seafood. See
the culinary creativity on display as dishes are prepared
in the "on stage" kitchen area. Signature items
are potato-wrapped snapper, "Peeky Toe" crab cakes,
and sizzling oak-grilled steaks. "Fly" on in!
Special and Unique Dining
Bring the whole gang to enjoy the fantastic food and friendly
atmosphere of this family-style restaurant. Take a trip around
the Mediterranean Sea with an eclectic menu featuring coastal
cuisine favorites from such locales as Greece, Italy, Spain
and North Africa. This "cuisine of the sun" concept
is inspired by the abundant flavors of the southern European
coast noted for a creative use of spices, cheeses and
other fresh ingredients. Enjoy favorites like oak-fired flatbread,
authentic dips, pasta and seafood specialties. Bon voyage!
Dining - Big
River Grille & Brewing Works
River Grille & Brewing Works: See what's "brewing"
at this beer-making facility and restaurant. Enjoy terrific
food and an assortment of award-wining ales. See how beer
is brewed! This micro-brewery offers a glimpse into the beer-making
process and provides samples of its award-winning handcrafted
ales. Savor stunning steaks and other mouth-watering favorites
in addition to the sensational suds. Or relax and enjoy sumptuous
outdoor dining on the BoardWalk, where specialties include
drunken rib-eye, grilled pork chops, flame-grilled meatloaf
and the Jungle Grub kids' menu. It's "beer"-y good!
Club: Eat, drink, watch and play in the ultimate sports broadcast
entertainment venue. Don't miss a play as you are surrounded
by 100 monitors in this total dining, entertainment and shopping
experience. This complete sports complex features non-stop
action and great food for the entire family. Feast on generous
portions of expertly prepared American food, grilled to perfection.
Specialties include "Boo-Yeah" chili, burgers, house
recipe hot wings, a variety of salads and tasty sandwiches.
It's a home run!
Bakery: Be enticed by the aroma of fresh baked treats
as you stroll on down the BoardWalk. Sample the sweet delicacies
at this convenient waterfront bakery. Life is sweet!
Disney's Boardwalk Inn - Recreation
BoardWalk Inn Recreation
Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
* Pools: Splish and splash at Luna Park, take a ride down
the 200-foot long Keister Coaster water slide or enjoy a leisurely
swim in a quiet pool.
* Muscles & Bustles Health Club: Work out on state-of-the-art
exercise equipment, or book a rejuvenating massage treatment.
* Arcades: Play a variety of video games at Side Show Games
near Luna Park or at The Yard at the ESPN® Club.
* Children's Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's
content on this 24-hour playground located near Luna Park
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Mercury WaterMouse, or take a specialty
* Bike Rentals: Rent a bike or surrey and ride along the boardwalk.
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Tennis: Hit the clay courts for a set or two. Racquets and
balls are available at no additional charge from Community
Hall and the courts are available on a first-come/first-serve
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake -
a loop of approximately .8 mile which takes you past five
Epcot® area Resorts.
* Community Hall: Drop by for board games, arts and crafts
and other amusements.
Boardwalk Inn - Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
the gracious, simple elegance of bygone days, enhanced by
all the modern conveniences of today's finest vacation destinations.
Retreat to an airy guest room or romantic cottage after a
day of carefree fun in the sun. Surround yourself with the
charm of a classic postcard-print motif, fanciful embellishments,
cherry-wood furniture, private balconies, patios and white
picket fence-enclosed cottage gardens.
room views include:
* Water View: Look out over Crescent Lake or a pool.
* Garden View: Take in views of gardens or the adjacent woods.
* Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from
your Guest room.
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Make yourself at home in a bright, spacious Guest room that
recalls a 1930s Atlantic beach getaway.
Guest Rooms: maximum 6 Guests
Enjoy all the style and charm of a standard room with additional
square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
maximum 4-8 Guests
Stay in a Garden suite with a king bed, pull-out sofa and
1 1/2 baths (sleeps 4); two bedroom with 2 1/2 baths, separate
sitting area, wet bar and refrigerator (sleeps 6-8); Vice
Presidential with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6); or Presidential
with 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths (sleeps 6)
* King-size beds (available with daybed) or two queen-size
beds (available with daybeds) may be requested, but are subject
* Disabled accessible rooms available
* Turndown service available
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in
* In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no
* Cribs available upon request
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Newspaper delivery available
* Laundry facilities/services
Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
* Comfy robes available in your room
* Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations
and vacation planning
* Access to the exclusive Innkeepers Club featuring Continental
breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
* Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion
an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris®
at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park offered
only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for
an additional fee
Boardwalk Inn - Meeting Facilities
for this intimate, upscale convention hotel that captures
the essence of a lively 1920's waterfront village and features
20,000 square feet of flexible function and meeting space
including a beautiful ballroom, elegant boardroom, multiple
breakout rooms and outdoor pavilions.
* Over 20,000 square feet of flexible function space
* 10,000 square foot ballroom
* 14 total breakout rooms
* Business Center and meeting planner's office
* 21st century technology including high-speed and Wireless
(Wi-Fi) Internet connectivity
* Permanent convention registration counters
* Booth controlled A/V and lighting
* Remote control lighting and projection
* State-of-the-art sound system
* Satellite up/down link capabilities
* Drive-in access for vehicle display in the Promenade Ballroom
* Convenient loading dock for quick set-up and removal of
* Roll-up doors for ballroom access