Beach Club Villas
1900 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [ Room
in the spirit of fun and leisure at a community of spacious
vacation villas adjacent to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club
Resorts. Bask in the romance and casual elegance of sunny
gardens, serene grounds, luxurious lounges, croquet courts
and grassy dunes, and retreat to an elegant villa complete
with a kitchen, living area and home-style amenities.
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
* Meeting and banquet facilities
* Business Center
* Barber and beauty shop
Beach Club Villas - Dining
the authentic clambake at the Cape May Café and enjoy
savory treats for the entire family at the lounges and eateries
at Disney's Beach Club Resort and Disney's Yacht Club Resort.
Cape May Café - Character Dining
May Café: Start your day with Goofy and friends at
this dog-gone good hearty breakfast buffet. Goof around all
you want at a breakfast hosted by Goofy and his loveable pals.
Get your day off to a hearty start with an all-you-care-to-eat
breakfast featuring breakfast favorites like eggs, seasonal
fruits, meats, pastries and Character-shaped waffles. Take
in waterfront views from this charming seaside location while
you dine with beloved Disney Characters. And don't forget
those autograph books. Gawrsh, it's good!
Disney Casual Dining
& Cream Soda Shop: Rock 'n' roll into this grill and soda
shop with its signature jukebox. This is the home of the famous
"Kitchen Sink Sundae" that includes every flavor
of ice cream in the place AND a kitchen sink!
May Café: Go full steam ahead to this clambake for
a steamy assortment of fresh shellfish and seaside favorites.
"Coast" on down to the shore for a nostalgic New
England-style clambake celebration. This seafood-and-more
buffet offers a mouth-watering assortment of all-you-care-to-eat
clams, mussels, shrimp, barbeque ribs, chicken and prime rib.
But don't stop there. Savor a delicious assortment of seaside
sweets, including the heavenly Oreo Bon Bon. Break out of
your shell and join the fun!
Disney's Beach Club Villas - Recreation
Beach Club Resort Recreation
Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
* Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and
the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides,
currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
* Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer
Strength exercise machines, relax in the spa, steam room or
sauna, and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
* Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball
games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht &
Beach Club Common area.
* Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content
on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong
* Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and
balls are provided.
* Croquet: Play a lively game on the grass court.
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a
specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake -
a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five
Epcot® area Resorts.
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
* Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children
ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment
created just for them.
Beach Club Villas - Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
Club Villas Resort Guest Rooms
a day at the white-sand shore, follow the manicured walkway
past lazy oak trees to your very own waterside sanctuary.
Settle into an environment as rich as the sea itself, when
you retreat to an exquisite studio or villa with kitchens,
living areas and all the comforts of a summer home away from
home awash in nautical elegance.
* Courtyard View: Enjoy landscaped paths and beautiful greenery.
* Water View: Look out onto a pool or the canal.
* Epcot View: Admire the icons and attractions of Epcot from
* Garden/Wetlands View: Take in views of the gardens or the
maximum 4-8 Guests
Stay in a spacious Studio (sleeps 4), one bedroom Vacation
Home (sleeps 4) or two bedroom Vacation Home (sleeps 8).
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Pak-n-Play cribs, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers,
hairdryers, vacuum cleaners and make-up mirrors in each room
* Whirlpool tub (except Studios)
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* DVD player (except Studios)
* High Speed Internet Access
* Full-size washer and dryer (except Studios)
* Pots and pans
* Electric mixer (upon request)
Beach Club Villas - Meeting Facilities
Club Villas Resort Meeting Facilities
a convention center that recalls a grand New England town-meeting
hall from the turn of the 20th century. Enjoy full-service
state-of-the art facilities for your meeting, conference or
* 73,000 square feet of flexible function space
* A/V operators
* Two ballrooms
* 21 total breakout rooms
* Business Center and comprehensive meeting support
* 21,940 square feet of pre-function space
* Convenient truck access for easy set-up and removal of exhibits;
three loading docks accommodate 18-wheel trucks (two at truck-bed
levels, one drive-up)
* Boardroom-controlled A/V and lighting
* Roll-up doors for ballroom access
* Disney entertainment
* Exhibit capabilities: 280 - 8' x 10' booths, 227 - 10' x
* Telephone and computer technicians
* Satellite up/down link capabilities
* Ceiling-recessed screens
* Security services
* Management and specialty seminars
* Guest services desk
* State-of-the-art sound system
* Specialty merchandise
* Spouse/children programs; day/night child care
* Closed-circuit TV