Beach Club Resort
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000 US
[ Hotel Reviews ]
Information: [ Brochure ] [ Dining
] [ Recreation ] [
Room Types ]
in the best of the beach as you celebrate the refreshing allure
of sand and sea at this breezy waterfront property located
right next door to Disney's Yacht Club Resort. Bask in the
casual elegance of sunny gardens, serene grounds, luxurious
lounges, croquet courts and beachside cabanas, and splash
to your heart's content in three sprawling acres of watery
* Room Service
* Guest Services desk
* Health club
* Babysitting and child services
* Pak-n-Play Crib available
* Convenient self-parking
* Valet parking available for a nominal fee
* Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
* Laundry facilities/services
* Meeting and banquet facilities
* Business Center
* Barber and beauty shop
* Wireless (Wi-Fi) Internet Access
Beach Club Resort - Dining
Beach Club Resort and Villas, along with the nearby Disney's
Yacht Club Resort, offer dining choices that turn any meal
from world-class dining to fun family adventures
into a cherished memory.
Cape May Café - Character
May Café: Start your day with Goofy and friends at
this dog-gone good hearty breakfast buffet. Goof around all
you want at a breakfast hosted by Goofy and his loveable pals.
Get your day off to a hearty start with an all-you-care-to-eat
breakfast featuring breakfast favorites like eggs, seasonal
fruits, meats, pastries and Character-shaped waffles. Take
in waterfront views from this charming seaside location while
you dine with beloved Disney Characters. And don't forget
those autograph books. Gawrsh, it's good!
Disney Casual Dining
& Cream Soda Shop: Rock 'n' roll into this grill and soda
shop with its signature jukebox. This is the home of the famous
"Kitchen Sink Sundae" that includes every flavor
of ice cream in the place AND a kitchen sink!
May Café: Go full steam ahead to this clambake for
a steamy assortment of fresh shellfish and seaside favorites.
"Coast" on down to the shore for a nostalgic New
England-style clambake celebration. This seafood-and-more
buffet offers a mouth-watering assortment of all-you-care-to-eat
clams, mussels, shrimp, barbeque ribs, chicken and prime rib.
But don't stop there. Savor a delicious assortment of seaside
sweets, including the heavenly Oreo Bon Bon. Break out of
your shell and join the fun!
Disney's Beach Club Resort - Recreation
around Stormalong Bay and get your sea legs ready for a whole
host of recreational treats for all ages.
Beach Club Resort Recreation
Offerings include pools, arcades, playgrounds and more:
* Pools: Spend some downtime at the two quiet pools, spa and
the kiddie pool, or experience three acres of water slides,
currents, sand-bottomed areas and pure fun at Stormalong Bay.
* Beach: Soak up the sun on a white-sand beach.
* Ship Shape Health Club: Work out on Nautilus and Hammer
Strength exercise machines, relax in the spa, steam room or
sauna, and treat yourself to a therapeutic massage.
* Lafferty Place Arcade: Play a variety of video and pinball
games at this high-tech game room located in the Yacht &
Beach Club Common area.
* Playground: Climb, slide and play to your heart's content
on this 24-hour playground located adjacent to Stormalong
* Tennis: Hit the hard court for a set or two. Racquets and
balls are provided.
* Croquet: Play a lively game on the grass court.
* Watercraft Rentals: Spend some time on the lake with a Pontoon
Boat, Canopy Boat or Sea Raycer by Sea Ray®, or take a
specialty cruise. (Extra fee)
* Jogging Trail: Take a scenic run around Crescent Lake -
a loop of approximately .8 mile - which takes you past five
Epcot® area Resorts.
* Fishing: Hook a fun-filled fishing trip for the entire family.
(Catch and release only)
* Volleyball Court: Grab a pal for a friendly match.
* Sandcastle Club: Enjoy a parents' night out and treat children
ages 4-12 to an evening of supervised activities, computer
games, Disney movies, dinner and snacks in an environment
created just for them.
Beach Club Resort - Guest Rooms
comfortable accommodations in a world where the magic never
a day at the white-sand shore, follow the manicured walkway
past lazy oak trees to your very own waterside sanctuary.
Settle into an environment as rich as the sea itself, when
you retreat to your exquisite Guest room awash in nautical
Club Resort Guest Rooms
room views include:
* Garden View: Take in views of the gardens or adjacent woods.
* Water/Lagoon/Pool View: Look out onto Stormalong Bay, Crescent
Lake or a quiet pool.
* Standard View: Enjoy expansive views of Resort grounds from
your Guest room.
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Make yourself at home in a charming Guest room with a spacious
bathroom, separate vanity area and bright balcony.
Guest Rooms: maximum 5 Guests
Enjoy all the charm and elegance of a standard room with additional
square footage for accommodating an extra Guest.
maximum 3-8 Guests
Stay in a one bedroom (sleeps 3); Nantucket with one bedroom,
1 1/2 baths (sleeps 2); two bedroom (sleeps 8); or Presidential
with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, separate sitting area, meeting room,
fireplace, dining room, wet bar, Jacuzzi and extended balcony
* Most rooms are available with your choice of king-size bed
or two queen-size beds (available with daybed)
* Disabled accessible rooms available
* 24-hour room service
* Nonsmoking rooms available
* Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers and make-up mirrors in
* In-room coffee makers and refrigerators available at no
* Cribs available upon request
* In-room safes
* Dual line phones with voicemail
* Disney Channel and ESPN
* Newspaper delivery available
* High Speed Internet Access
* Laundry facilities/services
Concierge-level Guests also receive these special amenities:
* Comfy robes available in your room
* Turndown service
* Staff available prior to and during your visit for reservations
and vacation planning
* Access to the exclusive Stone Harbor Club featuring Continental
breakfast, snacks and evening wine and cheese reception
* Ability to participate in the Wildlife Discovery Excursion
an exclusive guided tour of Kilimanjaro Safaris®
at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park offered
only to a limited number of Club Concierge-level Guests for
an additional fee